Tuesday, January 28, 2014

January 28

Tell me about your All About Me site. What are going to be your 4 main content pages? Why did you choose those topics? What big plans do you have for your site that is going to make it different and creative?

It's background is purple because that is one of my favorite colors. My four main content pages are my family, my sports and clubs, my activities(things I like to do), and my favorites. I chose my family because they are something to talk about. I chose my sports and clubs because it is stuff I spend most time doing after school. I chose my activities because they are what I love to do during the breaks and summer. I did my favorites because they are important to know all about me. I don't really know what I'm going to do to make it creative, I was just going to wing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment