Monday, March 10, 2014

March 10

After reading below to see where you should be on your product website - are you caught up? What helps you stay caught up in class? Do you like having small checkpoints? Are you behind? If so, what are you going to do to get caught up? What you should have completed so far on your product website:Brainstorming packet Establish folder and website in Dreamweaver Wire frame the site with tables or div tags Create a header/logo in Photoshop Insert and design footer navigation and information Today you will: Begin inserting main content on to your index Think about what is going to keep someone interested on your site Tomorrow you will: Add a drop down menu to your site! You need have a designated placeholder for your drop down menu. Either a row of a column or a div tag.

I am basically caught up. The only thing I don't have is my footer, but after that I am done with my index page. Being able to have days to just work helps me keep caught up in this class. I like having small checkpoints, because they let me know that I'm on track. I have my header, my background, a wire frame and all of my picture and stuff on the index. I just need the footer.

No comments:

Post a Comment